Creating makeup and hair looks that feel great and last all day is always my goal at each appointment. A well prepared canvas is key to achieve this and I highly urge that you follow the information below to make the most of your time with me. I look forward to working with you.
- Have brows groomed as you normally would (wax, tweeze, etc.) ensuring that all stray hairs are removed about 2-3 days before.
- Use a gentle exfoliator on your skin 1-2 days before, make sure to pay special attention to the t-zone (forehead, nose, chin) area and any flaky areas that you may have.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Leading up to your appointment (and always really!) use a good hydrating serum and/or moisturizer.
- Arrive at your appointment on time with a clean make-up free face.
- Feel free to bring inspirations pics of looks you like to help narrow down the look that you are after. No problem if you are not sure, as a professional I will help to create a look that you will feel amazing in.
- For updo’s/downstyles/curls it is very important that you wash and blow dry your hair the day/nigh before to ensure that there is zero moisture in your hair.
- If possible use a clarifying shampoo to help remove build up, clean hair is best for styling.
- Use only a little bit of conditioner on the ends, too much conditioner will weight down hair.
- Blow dry as smooth as possible with a round brush or paddle brush. For extra volume at roots flip hair over when blow drying.
- For styles using natural curls, skip step above and prep hair as you normally would.
- For blowouts follow the same instructions as above but wash hair just before my arrival, if needed I will provide more specific details during booking.
- If you would like to use hair extensions for your style they must be clean, blow dried smooth, brushed and ready to use.
- Feel free to bring inspirations pics of hairstyles you like to help narrow down the look that you are after. No problem if you are not sure, as a professional I will help to create a look that you will feel amazing in.