Creating makeup and hair looks that feel great and last all day is always my goal at each appointment. A well prepared canvas is key to achieve this and I highly urge that you follow the information below to make the most of your time with me. I look forward to working with you.
- Have brows groomed as you normally would (wax, tweeze, etc.) ensuring that all stray hairs are removed about 2-3 days before.
- Use a gentle exfoliator on your skin 1-2 days before, make sure to pay special attention to the t-zone (forehead, nose, chin) area and any flaky areas that you may have.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Leading up to your appointment (and always really!) use a good hydrating serum and/or moisturizer.
- Arrive at your appointment on time with a clean make-up free face.
- Feel free to bring inspirations pics of looks you like to help narrow down the look that you are after. No problem if you are not sure, as a professional I will help to create a look that you will feel amazing in.
- It is very important that you wash and blow dry your hair the day/nigh before to ensure that there is zero moisture in your hair. Use your regular shampoo (or if you have a clarifying shampoo that is even better) and no conditioner (or very little on the ends ONLY if you must). Don’t put any product in your hair!
- For a blowout follow the same instructions as above but wash hair just before my arrival, if needed I will provide more specific details during booking.
- Feel free to bring inspirations pics of hairstyles you like to help narrow down the look that you are after. No problem if you are not sure, as a professional I will help to create a look that you will feel amazing in.